The Webcomic Watchman

Friday, August 04, 2006

In other news...

My receptionist has plans to attend that gathering in Baltimore called the "Otaku Convention," or "that whiny bitch that Solid Snake has to deal with," though others refer to it (and him) as "Otakon." He asked me if we could reserve a table, and I was forced to shank him in the thigh with a syringe for asking such a question. As if I could afford reserving a table in a convention center for some of my target audience. Next thing you know, people will be expecting me to update this blog on time!

So anyways, for the few of you still reading this, and the fewer of you going to this thing right now, my receptionist is planning to crash this conference on Saturday and possibly Sunday as an "attendee". He'll be the tall guy with glasses and a little facial hair. You should be able to narrow it down from there. And if you don't see him, then blame the Otakon people for not reserving a room just for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home