The Webcomic Watchman

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quickie review

The Doctor was asked to review a comic, under the subject line Omg review me lolz!!1 I thought he was being ironic, but I was wrong. As I looked through his almost 40 strips of work, I contemplated pouring bleach in my eyes. I also wondered if maybe this was just an elaborate prank to bring attention to some shmuck across the internet who was starved for any attention, whether or not it was positive.

While I could give this the full Doctor Haus treatment, this bastard stepchild of a webcomic doesn't deserve it. Instead, here is a simple one sentence summary review of Matt Newton's Land of Nodd, a supposed "humor" comic that forgot to be funny:

Reading "Land of Nodd"
can't be that much worse than getting lung cancer.

Thank you for your time, and good night.

1 Comments:

  • I'd say thanks for the review but uh... was that really a review? It lacked constructive criticism, me thinks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home