The Webcomic Watchman

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Not-Review #44: Okay, I'm totally, totally awake.

Oh c'mon, you're using the overdose excuse again? Look, it was funny the first time, but now you're just bullshitting everyone.

"Is that you God?"

What is it this time? Cough syrup? NyQuil? Acid spiked with meth? Vast quantities of "Spider-Man's Wife"?

"No. It was allergies, and the medication I took to stem the flow of--"

Look, are you getting a review done or not?

"Yeah yeah, just lemme check my files."

You know how long it's been? It's been so many fucking weeks that the Internet thinks you're dead!

"Oh shit, the Internet is gonna think bad of me! I don't think I'll ever live it down if that happened! Here, lemme throw up a song that bares a passing reference to the title."

Ugh, classic rock again?

"Don't diss the classics, dude."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home